High-end housewares retailer Williams-Sonoma offers a rewards credit card that gives you points toward future Williams-Sonoma purchases. Our overview / review of the card is below:
The Williams Sonoma Visa Signature Card can be used for purchases at Williams-Sonoma as well as at all other retailers that accept Visa, which is just about anyone that accepts credit cards at all.
The card offers these perks:
- 5% in rewards per dollar on Williams-Sonoma purchases
- 2% per dollar on restaurant purchases
- 1% per dollar on other purchases with the card outside Williams-Sonoma
- A $25 Williams-Sonoma reward certificate for every $25 earned in rewards
- A bonus $20 rewards certificate for getting the card
- A $25 rewards certificate during your birthday month
- Free shipping on orders made with the card.
It’s a nice rewards program. In addition, the card has no annual fee. In terms of interest rate, you may qualify for an interest rate of 16.99%, which is OK, but potentially a 20.99% rate or a 23.99% rate, which aren’t so good. So, if you have a habit of carrying balances on your credit card, you’ll want to pass this by, because the interest you pay could essentially wipe out the rewards you receive.
The Williams-Sonoma credit card is issued in partnership with Comenity Bank. You can apply in store or online via this application.