Looking for a credit card that can help you buy a motorcycle, or maybe a card related to a motorcycle you already own? Below are a handful of motorcycle themed credit cards on the market:
- BMW Visa – While this card’s marketing is mainly around BMW cars, the BMW motorcycle site promotes it, too, so you must be able to use the points you earn toward BMW motorcycle goodies.
- Harley-Davidson Visa – You can’t buy a Harley motorcycle with these points, but you can convert them to Harley Chrome Cash for other Harley merchandise. Get 3 points earned per dollar at Harley-Davidson® dealerships, 2 points per $1 at gas stations, restaurants, bars and lodging, and 1 point per $1 everywhere else.
- Honda Credit Card / Financing – Honda offers its own motorcycle financing, and used to offer a credit card as part of the financing process. It’s unclear if a Honda credit card still exists, but you can definitely apply for financing of a new Honda bike.
- Kawasaki Good Times Credit Card – Buy a Kawasaki on credit — if your credit history is good, you might be able to leave with a brand new bike with no down payment.
- Polaris Visa (Indian & Victory Motorcycles) – Use this credit card to earn points toward rewards at Polaris dealerships.
- Suzuki Credit Card – While there is little information available online, the Synchrony Bank site suggests that you can get a Suzuki credit card / financing when you buy a motorcycle at a Suzuki dealer.
- Yamaha Credit Card / Financing – You can not apply for a Yamaha credit card online, but if you take them up on one of their current financing offers on Yamaha Street Motorcycles or Star Motorcycles, you may receive your financing through Synchrony Bank or Capital One. Depending on the type of financing, you may or may not get an actual Yamaha Card.