Below we list the lowest interest credit cards on the market today, with a link to the card’s page or online application. Note that some of these cards may offer a low rate for excellent credit customers, but approve you at a higher rate if your credit isn’t perfect. Below we’ve noted the lowest rate each card offers AND any higher potential rate, if applicable. Also, we’ve only listed cards that have no annual fee.
- Signature Federal Credit Union Visa Signature – The lowest rate credit card we could find, with an APR of only 8.7%. But that’s not all! You’ll also earn 2% cash back on all the purchases you make with this card. requires joining the credit union, but anyone can be made eligible cheaply and easily.
- First Citizens Bank Smart Option Visa – Regional bank offers a credit card with an interest rate as low as 9.74% BUT your rate could also be as high as 20.74%.
- Simmons Bank Visa Platinum – Has a low 10.0% variable standard purchase APR, the lowest standard interest rate on any card that we know of (meaning a card that does not offer different interest rates based on a customer’s credit history). No annual fee. No rewards, either, however. Good credit history required.
- PNC Bank Core Visa – Offers an interest rate as low as 11.74% but it could also be as high as 21.74%. 0% introductory interest rate on your purchases for the first 15 months you have this card.
- KeyBank Latitude MasterCard – Offers an interest rate as low as 11.74% but it could also be as high as 21.74%.
- Huntington Bank Voice Credit Card – Offers a 11.74% rate at the low end, but could also approve you at a rate as high as 25.74% if your credit history isn’t so good.
- Simmons Bank Visa® Platinum Rewards – Low 12.0% interest rate. Includes modest rewards program in which you earn 1.25 points per dollar spent. No annual fee. Good credit history required.
- M&T Bank Visa – Offers rates as low as 12.24% for those who qualify, but you could also be accepted at a rate as high as 19.24%.