Brylane Home, in partnership with Comenity Bank, offers a credit card that can be used to purchase furniture, bedding, kitchen & bath items, and other housewares that the retailer offers. Our overview / review of the card is below:
The Brylane Home credit card can be used at Brylane Home as well as at sister stores including Woman Within, King Size, Roaman’s, Jessica London and more. While the addition of the sister stores gives the card a bit wider usage, we still prefer cards that have widespread usage (such as Visa, MasterCard, etc.) if you’re going to open a new credit line.
That said, the card does offer a few pluses that might recommend it, including:
- a points program that gives you 2 points per dollar spent with the card, and a $10 reward certificate for every 400 points earned
- a $10 statement credit after you use the card for the first time, which you can think of as a $10 rebate on your first purchase.
- A 20% off birthday discount, plus double points on purchases during your birthday month.
- the ability to defer payments for 90 days. Purchases won’t be charged to your card until 90 days have passed.
- free shipping events 4 times per year
- special coupons or offers exclusive to cardholders
On the downside: the interest rate on this card is 26.99%, which is sky-high. If you have the habit of carrying a balance on your credit cards, this is not the card for you. You must be able to pay this card off each month or whenever you use it in order to get any real benefit. Otherwise, you will pay more than any rewards offered.
You can apply online for the Brylane Home credit card via this application.