- Best Cash Back Credit Cards
- Travel Credit Cards
- Lowest Interest Credit Cards
- 0% Interest Introductory Offer Credit Cards
- Credit Cards with the Best Signup Bonuses
- Best 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Instant Approval Credit Cards
- Fair Credit Credit Cards
- Bad Credit Unsecured Credit Cards
- Store Credit Cards
- Ultimate Credit Card List
Everyone wants to know what the best credit card is, but nobody wants to hear the real answer: there is NO best credit card, only the best credit card for you. Consider:
- If you have a balance on your credit card, the best card for you is the one with the lowest interest rate.
- If you pay your full balance every month, the best credit card for you is a rewards credit card, BUT…
- The best rewards card for you depends on… you. Do you want airline miles, cash back or gift cards, points toward merchandise rewards, or some other rewards scheme?
Women’s clothing retailer Ann Taylor offers two credit cards in partnership with Comenity Bank that allow you to earn rewards on Ann Taylor purchases and (possibly) purchases at other stores as well. Our overview / review of the Ann Taylor cards is below:
Ann Taylor offers a Mastercard credit card that can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted, and a store-only credit card that can only be used at Ann Taylor & Loft stores. You can apply for either one, but we suggest you apply for the MasterCard & only choose the other card if you are rejected for the Mastercard. (You will likely be offered the other card anyway if turned down for the Mastercard.) As far as we are concerned, if you are going to add a new credit line, you should add one that allows you to use that credit in multiple places, not just at a single store chain.
There are 2 Blaze credit cards on the market, and though they come from the same company, they have different payment addresses and different customer service departments. Below you’ll find payment and contact information for each.
If you have the unsecured Blaze MasterCard:
- You can log in to your account here to make your payment.
Walmart credit cards are issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank), and it is Synchrony you will interact with when it comes to paying your bill online or by mail, or to get customer service assistance.
Below is all the information you need to complete any of these tasks:
- To access your account and make a Walmart credit card payment online, you can log in here.
Stein Mart’s credit card is offered in partnership with Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank), and it is Synchrony Bank you will interact with in order to pay your bill online or by mail, or to get customer service help. Information on completing any of these tasks is below:
- If you’d like to make your Stein Mart credit card payment online, go here to log in and pay.
The Wyndham Hotel Group, in partnership with Barclays Bank, offers 2 options for travelers who want to earn Wyndham Rewards points on their credit card purchases. Our overview / review of the cards is below:
First, you should know that the Wyndham Hotel Group includes not only Wyndham but also chains such as Ramada, Days Inn, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Knights Inn, Super 8 and more. When you use your card at these hotels or other places you earn rewards points toward future stays.
Before we talk about the cards, a word about the Wyndham Rewards program. This program has a feature we really like — unlike many hotel reward programs that have different point totals for free nights depending on the property (high-end hotels require more points), you can book any Wyndham hotel for 15,000 points per night. This makes it very easy to understand the value of your points, and makes it easy to understand when you’ve earned a free night. (You also have the option at many hotels to use 3,000 points and pay a reduced per-night rate.)
The Toys R Us / Babies R Us credit cards are issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank), and it is Synchrony Bank that you will deal with when it comes to making payments online or by mail, or for customer service help. The information below will help you accomplish any of these tasks:
- If you want to pay your Toys R Us / Babies R Us credit card bill online, log in here to make your payment.
The Wyndham Hotels Visa cards are issued in partnership with Barclays Bank, and it is Barclays you will interact with in order to make your payment online or by mail, or for customer service help. Information on accessing any of these options is below:
- If you want to make your Wyndham credit card payment online, log in at the Barclays US site to pay on your account.
The Discount Tire credit card is issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank), and it is Synchrony Bank you will interact with in order to pay your bill online or by mail, or to get customer service information. Below you’ll find all of the information you need to complete any of these tasks:
- If you’d like to pay your Discount Tire credit card bill online, log in to your account here to make a payment.
HSBC offers 6 consumer credit cards, none of which are particularly inspiring unless yyou are an HSBC client with a lot of money in other HSBC accounts. Below we offer a brief summary / review of each HSBC card:
- HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard – The best of the HSBC offerings, at least for those who don’t have a significant HSBC banking relationship already, this no-annual-fee credit card offers a flat 1.5% cash back on every purchase you make with the card, plus it gives you a yearly bonus of 10% of the previous year’s earnings, so the overall cash-back rate comes out to 1.65% provided you hold the card long enough to get that yearly bonus. No foreign transaction fees for purchases outside of the United States, a somewhat unique feature on a no-annual-fee card. Bonus opportunity of $150 if you spend at least $500 with the card in the first three months of having it.
- HSBC Gold Mastercard – Standard credit card offers no rewards; it’s main selling point is the fact that you get a 0% interest rate on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months you have the card. No annual fee.
The Sony Visa Card is offered in partnership with Capital One, and it is Capital One you will interact with when it comes to making a payment online or by mail, or if you need customer service help. All the information you need to complete any of these tasks is below:
- If you want to pay your Sony credit card bill online, log in to Capital One here to make a payment.
The Hobby Lobby credit card is issued in partnership with US Bank, and it is US Bank you will interact with when it comes to paying your bill online or by mail, or if you need customer service help. Information on accessing any of these options is below:
- If you want to make your Hobby Lobby credit card payment online, log in via US Bank to pay.
If you carry a Home Depot credit card issued by Citibank, see below for all the links & information you might need to pay your bill online, by phone, or by mail, or to reach customer service if you have a question or concern:
- If you want to pay your Home Depot credit card bill online, go here to log in and make your payment.
The Alumni Association for the University of Michigan, in partnership with Bank of America, offers a credit card that lets you earn some rewards while flashing your U of M credentials and presumably giving a little bit back to the Alumni Association with each purchase (though this isn’t specifically stated anywhere on the Web site of the Alumni Association or the card’s online application).
The full name of the card is the Alumni Association of the University of Michigan Cash Rewards Visa Signatur, and it is basically a standard Bank of America credit card customized with the U of M logo design. Bank of America offers this same card with a different design to consumers nationwide.