- Best Cash Back Credit Cards
- Travel Credit Cards
- Lowest Interest Credit Cards
- Best 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards
- Credit Cards with the Best Signup Bonuses
- Best Credit Cards with 0% Interest on Purchases
- Business Credit Cards
- Instant Approval Credit Cards
- Bad Credit Unsecured Credit Cards
- Fair Credit Credit Cards
- Store Credit Cards List
- Ultimate Credit Card List
Everyone wants to know what the best credit card is, but nobody wants to hear the real answer: there is NO best credit card, only the best credit card for you. Consider:
- If you have a balance on your credit card, the best card for you is the one with the lowest interest rate.
- If you pay your full balance every month, the best credit card for you is a rewards credit card, BUT…
- The best rewards card for you depends on… you. Do you want airline miles, cash back or gift cards, points toward merchandise rewards, or some other rewards scheme?
Below is our ranking of the best no-annual-fee credit cards that offer a 0 percent interest rate on new purchases for at least 15 billing cycles. After the zero percent period the rate changes back to the higher, “normal” rate offered by that card. Many of these cards also have 0% balance transfer offers, meaning you can move balances from other higher-interest cards onto them and have no interest accrue while you pay them off.
- US Bank Visa Platinum – Offers a 0% interest rate on purchases for 18 months. Also offers a 0% APR on balance transfers, but note the 3% fee on transferred balances. Interest rate after 18 months ranges from 14.74% to 25.74% depending on your credit history.
- Citi Diamond Preferred Card – Offers a 0% interest rate on purchases for 18 months. Also offers a 0% rate on balance transfers, though there is a 5% balance transfer fee, which is quite high. Interest rate after 18 months: 15.24% – 25.24% (depending on your credit history).
- Wells Fargo Platinum Visa – Get a 0% rate on purchases for 18 months. 0% APR on balance transfers, too (though a 3% balance transfer fee). Interest rate after 18 months could be as low as 13.74% or as high as 27.24%, depending on your credit history.
The Frontier Airlines credit card is issued in partnership with Barclays Bank, and you will interact with Barclays in order to make your payment online or by mail, or to get customer service assistance. Information on completing any of these tasks is below:
- If you want to pay your Frontier Airlines credit card bill online, log in at the Barclays US site to make a payment on your account.
The Ulta MasterCard and Ulta store credit card are issued by Comenity Capital Bank, and it is Comenity you will interact with in order to pay your bill online or by mail, or to get customer service help. Below you’ll find the info you need to accomplish any of those tasks:
- If you have the Ulta Mastercard, you can log in here to pay online. If you have the Ulta store-only credit card, log in here instead.
There are 2 Blaze credit cards on the market, and though they come from the same company, they have different payment addresses and different customer service departments. Below you’ll find payment and contact information for each.
If you have the unsecured Blaze MasterCard:
- You can log in to your account here to make your payment.
Comenity Bank (formerly World Financial Network National Bank, or WFNNB) is the company behind many retail store credit cards. When you become a credit card customer of J.Crew, Victoria’s Secret, or one of their other partner retailers, you actually become a customer of Comenity Bank, because Comenity is actually issuing the card. Comenity Bank credit cards include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Card
- Adorama Credit Card (Comenity Capital Bank)
- ALON Gas Credit Card
- Alphaeon Medical Credit Card (Comenity Capital Bank)
- American Kennel Club AKC Credit Card
- Ann Taylor Credit Card
- Arhaus Credit Card
- Ashley Stewart Credit Card
- Avenue Credit Card
- Ballard Designs Credit Card
If you are a Merrill Lynch credit card holder, below you’ll find all of the information you need to make your credit card payment online or by mail / phone, or to get customer service help:
- If you’d like to make your Merrill Lynch credit card payment online, you can do by logging into your account via Merrill’s parent company, Bank of America.
The Wyndham Hotels Visa cards are issued in partnership with Barclays Bank, and it is Barclays you will interact with in order to make your payment online or by mail, or for customer service help. Information on accessing any of these options is below:
- If you want to make your Wyndham credit card payment online, log in at the Barclays US site to pay on your account.
ABC Warehouse issues its credit card in partnership with Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank), and it is Synchrony Bank that you will deal with when it comes to making a payment online or by mail, or to get customer service help. Information on completing any of thee tasks is below:
- If you’d like to pay your ABC Warehouse credit card bill online, you can log in to your account and make a payment here.
The Sheetz credit card is issued in partnership with First Bankcard/First National Bank of Omaha, and it is First Bankcard that you will deal with when it comes to making your card payment online or by mail, or if you need customer service help. Information on completing any or all of these tasks is below:
- To pay your Sheetz credit card bill online, log in to your account here and make your payment.
One of the credit card companies’ favorite ways to lure you in is with a big signup bonus as a new customer. These bonuses can be totally free or they may require you to spend a certain amount in order to get the extra reward. Below we list the best signup bonuses on the market — on top you’ll find cards with big bonuses and no annual fee, on bottom you’ll find cards with good signup bonuses but an annual fee attached. We’ve ranked them based on the potential bonus to be earned, regardless of required minimum spend or annual fee, so be sure to read the details before applying for any of these.
Best Credit Card Signup Bonuses with No Annual Fee:
- Hilton Honors Card from American Express – Get 100,000 Hilton Honors points as a signup bonus after spending at least $1000 with the card in the first 3 months. Those bonus points should get you at least $500 worth of value when redeemed toward free (or partially free) nights at Hilton properties.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card – Get a bonus of 30,000 points (worth $300 in most cases) if you spend at least $3000 with this card in the first 3 months of having it.
- Blue Cash Everyday from American Express – You’ll get $200 as a signup bonus if you use this card for at least $1000 in purchases within the first 3 months of having it.
Wal-Mart offers two basic credit cards — a Walmart store credit card and a Walmart Mastercard. See below for a summary of each and a review / opinion on which is better:
- The Walmart Mastercard offers 3% cash back on Walmart.com purchases (including groceries ordered online and picked up) but only 1% cash back on Walmart in-store purchases. It also offers 2% cash back on gas purchases at Walmart and Murphy USA gas stations, and 1% cash back on all other card purchases. (Cash back is given as a statement credit, reducing your Walmart credit card bill by the amount you’ve earned in rebates.) It has no annual fee and there is a chance you could get instant approval at a somewhat reasonable (for a retail credit card) 18.9% interest rate, but you could also get stuck with a 21.9% or 24.9% rate if your credit isn’t excellent. If you are instantly approved, you will get $25 off purchases you make on the same day you open your card account, provided you spend at least $75 total.
The World of Hyatt credit card is issued in partnership with Chase, and it is Chase you will interact with in order to pay your Hyatt credit card bill online or by mail, or to get customer service help. All of the information you need to complete any of these tasks is below:
- If you’d like to make a payment on your Hyatt credit card online, log in to your account here to pay.
The Catherines credit card is issued by Comenity Bank, and it is Comenity you will interact with in order to pay your card bill online, by mail, or by phone. Below you’ll find all of the information you need to get your bill paid and/or to get customer service assistance:
- If you’d like to pay your Catherines credit card bill online, log in and make your payment.