- Best Cash Back Credit Cards
- Travel Credit Cards
- Lowest Interest Credit Cards
- Best 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards
- Credit Cards with the Best Signup Bonuses
- Best Credit Cards with 0% Interest on Purchases
- Business Credit Cards
- Instant Approval Credit Cards
- Bad Credit Unsecured Credit Cards
- Fair Credit Credit Cards
- Store Credit Cards List
- Ultimate Credit Card List
Everyone wants to know what the best credit card is, but nobody wants to hear the real answer: there is NO best credit card, only the best credit card for you. Consider:
- If you have a balance on your credit card, the best card for you is the one with the lowest interest rate.
- If you pay your full balance every month, the best credit card for you is a rewards credit card, BUT…
- The best rewards card for you depends on… you. Do you want airline miles, cash back or gift cards, points toward merchandise rewards, or some other rewards scheme?
See? There is no best credit card. But we are happy to give you our ideas on the top credit card or cards in various categories, in order to help you choose which card is best for you:
- Check out our Low Interest Credit Cards page if your priority is a low interest rate.
- Check out our Rewards Credit Cards page if you pay off your balance each month and want a credit card with the best general reward options. (Or Cash Back Credit Cards if it’s all about the money.)
- If you have to gas up often and gas prices are getting you down, a specific Gas Credit Card might be the best card for you.
- If you have a large balance sitting on a credit card you currently own, the best credit card for you might be one that lets you park your balance at a 0% interest rate for a good long time. See our 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards page. (You might also check out cards that offer zero percent interest rates on purchases for an introductory period.)
- If you have a bad credit history, your best bet might be to check out our pages that feature decent options for Unsecured Credit Cards or Secured Credit Cards for those with bad credit.
If you are the holder of a Farmers & Merchants Bank credit card, below you will find all of the information you need to make a card payment online or by mail, or to get customer service assistance:
- If you’d like to make your payment online, log in to your Farmers & Merchants Bank Visa account here to pay.
Instant approval credit cards can be defined in two different ways:
1. You get approved today and can instantly begin using your new credit line. (Yay! No waiting!)
2. You get approved today but don’t get the card until later. (Not bad.)
Only one of the major credit card issuers gives you the possibility of both instant approval and same-day card usage. Three other credit card companies claim they might give you an instant decision on your application, allowing you to know if you’ve been approved or whether you should apply elsewhere.
Those companies are:
- American Express – Offers the possibility of instant approval as well as the ability to use the card today. Almost every American Express credit card and charge card application includes the message “Get a decision in as little as 30 seconds.” And, most cards offer the possibility of an “Instant Card Number” that you can use until your physical card arrives. Instant Card Numbers are issued if American Express feels it has the “ability to instantly validate your identity.” (No word on how exactly they validate your identity.)
- Bank of America – Most Bank of America credit cards have the message “Get a response in as little as 60 seconds” on their online applications.
The Cabela’s credit card is now issued by Capital One, and it is Capital One you will interact with in order to pay your Cabela’s card online, by mail, or by phone, or to get customer service help. Below you’ll find all of the information you need to accomplish any of these tasks. Note that if you had the Cabela’s card when it was issued by World’s Foremost Bank, you’ll need to re-register for online account access with Capital One.
- To pay your Cabela’s credit card bill online, log in here to make a payment. (You’ll have to re-register with Capital One if your card account was previously serviced by World’s Foremost Bank.)
There are 2 Blaze credit cards on the market, and though they come from the same company, they have different payment addresses and different customer service departments. Below you’ll find payment and contact information for each.
If you have the unsecured Blaze Mastercard:
- You can log in to your account here to make your payment.
On this page you’ll find a list of all the credit cards on the market that we currently track, now over 300:
- AAA Dollars Mastercard
- AAA Member Rewards Visa (Mid Atlantic States)
- AARP Rewards Visa
- ABC Warehouse Credit Card
- Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Card
- Abt Electronics Credit Card
- Alaska Airlines Credit Cards
- Ally Cash Back Credit Card
- Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Credit Cards
- Amazon.com Store Credit Card
- Amazon.com Visa
- American Airlines AAdvantage Platinum Select Mastercard
- American Airlines AAdvantage Executive Mastercard
- American Airlines AAdvantage Business Mastercard
- American Eagle Outfitters Credit Cards
- American Express Card – Green
The Orbitz Rewards Visa is issued in partnership with Comenity Capital Bank, and it is Comenity you will interact with in order to pay your bill online or by mail, or to get customer service assistance. Below you will find the information you need to accomplish any of these tasks:
- If you would like to pay your Orbitz credit card bill online, log in to your account and make a payment.
If you are the holder of an Avant credit card, below you’ll find all the information you need to pay your credit card online, by mail, or by phone, or to get Avant credit card customer service help:
- If you’d like to pay your Avant credit card bill online, log in to your account here to make a payment.
The Sony Visa Card is offered in partnership with Capital One, and it is Capital One you will interact with when it comes to making a payment online or by mail, or if you need customer service help. All the information you need to complete any of these tasks is below:
- If you want to pay your Sony credit card bill online, log in to Capital One here to make a payment.
The Belk department store credit card is issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank (formerly known as GE Capital Retail Bank), and it is Synchrony you will interact with when paying your bill online or by mail, or when you need customer service help. Information on completing any of these tasks is below:
- If you’d like to pay your Belk credit card bill online, log in to your account here to make your payment.
The Costco Anywhere Visa credit card is issued by Citibank, and you will interact directly with Citi to pay your bill online or by mail, or to contact customer service when you need help. Below is the information you need to access any or all of those options:
- To pay your Costco credit card bill online, log in to your account at the Citibank credit card site.
Tiffany & Co offers a credit card that allows you to finance your Tiffany jewelry purchases, but in most cases it doesn’t make sense to use this option over your other credit cards. Our overview / review of the Tiffany & Co. credit card is below:
The first thing to understand about the Tiffany & Company credit card is that it can only be used at Tiffany & Co. — it is not accepted anywhere else. It is not a great idea to open a new credit line for a card that will be used so rarely, especially if you don’t have a great credit history, and especially if there is not a compelling reason to use this option over other credit cards you may already have.
Mills Fleet Farm credit cards are issued in partnership with Synchrony Bank, and it is Synchrony Bank you will interact with in order to pay your bill online or by mail, or to get customer service assistance. Below you’ll find info you need to complete any of these tasks:
- If you’d like to pay your Mills Fleet Farm credit card bill online, log in to your account at the My Synchrony site to make a payment.